Imogene Moore graduated from Morgan State University in 1994 with a Bachelor's Degree in Mental Health. In 2003, she received a Master's Degree from the University of Maryland School of Social Work.
Ms. Moore has worked in positions of significant responsibility in the following Baltimore area community agencies:
- Neighborhood Family Planning Center (under Planned Parenthood of Baltimore) for 18 years
- Johns Hopkins Hospital -- Pharmacy Administration -- Administrative Secretary for 8 years
- Healthy Start -- Baltimore City Health Department -- Supervisor
- Home Visit Aide -- For 3 years
- Casey Family Services (Annie E. Casey Foundation) Social Worker/Family Support Specialist for 15 years
In addition to her professional work, Ms. Moore has done volunteer work with the following Baltimore organizations:
- Caroline Center
- Coverbridge Recovery House
- Men's Center
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Robert's House
Ms. Moore is a resident of East Baltimore and attended Dunbar Junior and Senior High School.